- Crèche & Aftercare – Established a crèche and aftercare facility for 50 children on the farm in order to enhance intellectual and physical development of pre-school children and learners.
Aftercare children can complete their homework in a safe environment.
- Community Clubs – Extra mural activities to keep the farm community active and to have social events and outings which are for the enjoyment and inspiration of different age groups on the farm. Twenty two families, 20 men, 25 women and 15 youth, will benefit from this project.
- Educational equipment for four crèches – It includes education material and other equipment to create a positive learning environment where children aged 3 months to 5 years will be able to develop and be in good health.
- Brakfontein crèche & Aftercare Centre – Renovation of crèche and aftercare on Brakfontein. 30 Pre – school children and 40 primary and high school children benefit from this facility.
- Aftercare (Bergendal) – After-school care is an important service to the farm workers children which can add to their personal and academic development. Forty two children between the ages of 6 and 18 will benefit from homework support, extra mural activities and computer literacy programmes. The facilitator will be trained and supported by staff of the Waitrose Foundation to use the CAMI programme effectively.
- Community Facilities (Bergendal) – The rugby field will be used for all community activities of the farm workers (40 men and women).
The community hall is used for training and other community events.
- Community Facilities – The overall maintenance of the centre and the equipment that is needed for the centre.
- Community Park Upgrade – For the enjoyment and development of the kids.
- ABET Graduation Ceremony – ABET graduation event. It will be the last gathering and formal event for the students of ABET. This project will no longer continue on the farm.
- Governance Training – Governance Training for the existing Committee of the LCGO community Project.
- Roof Covering (Paardekop) – Twenty five to thirty five children from Everseason’s farm workers attend Paardekop Primary (the nearby school that serves the children from Everseason’s production units). This project will ensure that most of the workers from the different units will benefit from the project funds, and it will be a good way to start the relationship with The Waitrose Foundation. The school has 7 classrooms with open-air stairs which is used as an amphitheatre and assembly venue in the absence of a school hall. Shading this area will benefit the children in winter and summer.